Harnesses the energy of high intensity light technology to shrink targeted fat cell deposits in all areas of the body, including SENSITIVE areas SUCH AS THE FACE, which are too sensitive for other modalities.
"It's a new cutting edge procedure, that studies show can melt inches off you waist, hips and thighs"
- Dr. Marie Savard, M.D, ABC News Medical Contributor
CONTACT US TODAY TO SCHEDULE YOUR PERSONAL CONSULTATION FOR
OUR WELL PROVEN
THREE TECHNOLOGY TREATMENTS
LOSE UP TO ONE INCH OF FAT IN AS LITTLE AS 45 MINUTES
Let us show you how we can:
• Lift with Radio Frequency
• Tighten & Reduce Cellulite with High-Intensity Light
• Strip the fat away permanently with Ultrasound Cavitation
Contact us Today, so that we can schedule your
Our Customers Love us!
We offer an innovative combination of treatments for Fat Reduction/Elimination, Cellulite Reduction/Elimination, Ultra Effective Skin Tightening and Lifting, Facial Contouring/Skin Tightening and Wrinkle Diminishing, and Reduction of Double Chin, that simultaneously incorporates several distinct technologies:
• Ultrasound Cavitation
• Infrared Technology
Ultrasound Cavitation is widely recognized as one of the Most Effective Cellulite Reduction and Fat Loss Technologies available today. Our low frequency Cavitation is applied in conjunction with our advanced treatment protocols and is the strongest and best cavitation treatment available to date.
The Cavitation technology is not a miracle treatment, but if you suffer from cellulite or you want a Non-Surgical Solution for local fat deposit reduction, it is one of the best technologies you can possibly use to fight those types of challenges. Additionally, all our high-power Cavitation treatments can be combined with our high-power radio-frequency technology for maximum results. This unique treatment combination ensures that out clients receive the most powerful and comprehensive cellulite and slimming treatment available.
Ultrasonic Cavitation works by breaking down deep stubborn local fat tissues, by destroying the outer membrane of the fat cell, allowing the fat to be released, transported, and eliminated naturally. It’s also highly effective in reducing cellulite, a condition that affects most women over 20 years of age, whether slim or overweight. When applied in conjunction with Radio Frequency this treatment also offers highly effective skin tightening.
• Volume Reduction/Elimination of Fat
• Body Shaping and Contouring
• Skin Tightening and Toning
• Cellulite Reduction/Elimination
To ensure the best results with this treatment we suggest that you follow the our aftercare recommendations to boost results:
• Drink at least 2 liters of water before your treatment and again 2 liters in the day after your treatment (soft drink, soda, juice, coffee or tea does not count, and should not be consumed in place of water).
• Do Not Eat 2 hours Before and 1 hour After treatment.
• Do not Consume ANY alcohol or caffeine in the day of treatment of 48hrs after.
• Do Not Take a Hot Shower (luke warm is alright), spa or sauna immediately after these treatments, as this would cause increased inflammation.
• Diet: Follow a Fat Free, Low Carb, Low Sugar diet for best results
• Exercise for a minimum of 20 minutes after your treatment to stimulate lymph movement and increase potential results by eliminating partially destroyed fat cells.
Yes, it’s both safe and comfortable! This non-invasive procedure has virtually no side effects! It does not require anesthesia, leaves no scars and does not require any post treatment. This Ultrasound Modality is designed to Only target fatty tissues beneath the skin, and does not affect the blood vessels, nerves or connective tissues.
No, this treatment is PAINLESS. A slight tingling sensation or buzzing in the ear may be felt or heard during the treatment, but that’s it. Some heat sensation may also be felt during treatment but no pain should be elicited at all. Any slight reddening of the skin which may sometimes develop during or soon after treatment quickly disappears as is a natural response of the body to warmth/heat from the procedure.
Most area of the body, however it cannot be applied or utilized on the head, neck, chest, back or over bony areas.
Treatment times vary depending on the areas being treated but a typical session will last between 40-60 minutes. (This includes the preparation, treatment and post treatment procedures)
Yes, low frequency ultrasound (40 kHz) generally works well on cellulite by focusing the cavitation effect on the superficial fat tissue. Best results are obtained when the ultrasound is applied in conjunction with radio frequency treatment as it helps tighten and tone the skin.
Fat is stored primarily as triglycerides inside adipocytes/cells located between the muscles and skin. The numbers of fat cells are the same regardless of a person’s weight but the size of the cells can vary greatly in size due to lifestyle and daily habits, whether positive or negative.
The Ultrasonic Cavitation Treatment will often yield immediate results which you can feel, touch and see. Some clients can experience between 1/2 inch to 1&1/2 inches. of reduction after a single session with increasing results after subsequent visits. (More significant results will be generally be noticed after a second and third treatment.
You can expect to achieve a significant volume reduction of fatty tissue an attractive overall toning of the body. The results are gradual over a number of weeks as your body clears the broken down fatty tissues. It is not uncommon to achieve up to several inches of reduction by the end of the course of treatments. The results can be permanent provided you follow a healthy diet and exercise program to support and maintain results. Ultimately the result may vary depending on the individuals different structure, treatment area, age, metabolism, medication, changes in hormones, and heavily upon their daily lifestyle.
Fat Cavitation is not a treatment for obesity, nor is it a weight loss procedure. This procedure is a method for reshaping, sculpting and toning the body. It is primarily intended to reduce localized fat tissues which are resistant to exercise around the abdomen (love handles), buttocks, and thighs (saddle bags), that won’t easily respond to simple dieting and exercise.
There are virtually no side effects. However on rare occasions there may be a slight possibility of mild side effects such as redness, blistering, intensified thirst, or mild nausea immediately after the treatment which is invariably resolved by drinking water. These are all short-term effects that disappear in a just a few hours.
Consume plenty of water. Drinking water is a necessary part of the treatment to facilitate the elimination of the broken down fat, and maintain a low calorie diet for a few days after treatment to ensure that the energy released by the treatment is metabolized and used by the body.
Ultrasonic Cavitation Treatment is not for everybody. Even though it is a safe and painless procedure, nevertheless there are contraindications for using cavitation devices for treatment of localized fat. Such contraindications will depend on the individual’s medical history. Thus people with kidney failure, liver failure, heart disease, carrying a pacemaker, pregnancy, lactation, etc. are not suitable candidates for the cavitation treatment.
The Ultrasonic Cavitation can be considered as an Alternative to surgical liposuction. Both treatments are designed to reduce fatty tissues. However, Liposuction is Invasive while Ultrasonic Cavitation is Non-Invasive.
No medication contradictions other than if the patient has had a filler, then they should wait two weeks and consult with the doctor that had done the procedure for specific recommendations.
• Liposculpt: Daily
• Ultrasonic: Once every 72 hours
• Therma lift: Once per week on face, 3 days on body
Can be used on the back. Just ensure that the probe is always pointed away from the center of the body.
24 Hour Cancellation Policy
We realize that emergencies and other scheduling conflicts arise and are sometimes unavoidable. However, advance notice allows us to fulfill other patient’s scheduling needs and keeps the office operating at is most efficient level. Due to our one-on-one, 60-minute treatments, missed appointments are a significant inconvenience to your Aesthetician, the clinic and other clients.
This policy is in place out of respect for our Aesthetician AND our clients. Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice are difficult to fill. By giving last minute notice or no notice at all, you prevent someone else from being able to schedule into that time slot, and leave a 60-minute hole in your Aesthetician’s schedule.
1. Please provide our office with 24-hour notice to change or cancel an appointment. Patients who do not attend a scheduled appointment or do not provide 24-hour notice to change a scheduled appointment will be responsible for a $50.00 service charge for the 1st offense. This fee must be paid on or before the next scheduled appointment. Should this occur a second time this will result in that treatment being deducted from your course without refund.
2. Please understand we reserve your one-hour appointment time just for you. We do not double-book our patients so that we may provide optimum treatment outcomes for all our patients. 24-hour notice allows us to offer that time to a wait-listed patient.
3. After two missed or cancelled appointments without the appropriate 24 hour notice, you may be
placed on a same day scheduling policy for your treatments, which would not allow you to schedule
any appointments in advance.
4. If you are more than 5 minutes late for an appointment we may not be able to accommodate your treatment appointment. In this instance Back To Health Chiropractic of Westchester, PLLC reserves the right to deduct a treatment from your treatment course without a refund.
NOTE: You will never be charged for a cancellation if it is made more than 24 hours in advance of your scheduled appointment time.
Thank you for providing our office, our staff and our clients with this courtesy.
Let's get you
Fill out the simple form here and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. We will provide you with all the information to schedule your appointment and to start your own treatments.